Posted on May 27, by Fenchi@as · Virtual Safe Professional Crack Free Download is application for locked encryption and decryption of archive and. Download NOWESET Internet Security Crack With Registration Code ESET Internet Security Crack is a safety package that contains a. Download QGIS for Windows PC from FileHorse. % Safe and Secure ✓ Free Download (bit/bit) Latest Version
No matter if you are an ambitious business owner or a part of an organization seeking to expand its influence, Quantum GIShas the potential to reshape your approach to location planning, promotion, and project management. Business users can especially take great advantage of modern geospatial databases, enabling them to quickly glance whether the desired area of the city or town and see the wide variety of data that may impact the success of that business, including pedestrian travel paths, presence of nearby competing businesses and even frequency of visits to various points in the area, all with in-depth tools for more granular data analytics.
Built as an open-source package that was spun off from the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) project and licensed under GNU General Public License, users can access the full capabilities of QGISon any modern home PC (Linux, Unix, macOS, Windows (both bit and bit) and also on the go on Android smartphones and tablets.
With full support for numerous vector, raster, and database formats and functionalities, the software represents the best way for determining useful spatial patterns of a certain area.
Features and Highlights
- View data – Users can easily load and overlay vector or raster data in different image formats, with a wide array of advanced features for more seasoned database management users.
- Evolved User Interface – One of the core abilities of The tool is support for composing and interactive exploration of special data. The user interface supports for on-the-fly reprojection, overview panel, spatial bookmarks, annotation tools, identify/select features, edit/view/search attributes, data-defined feature labeling, support for saving and restoring projects, north arrow scale bar and copyright label for maps, and much more.
- Create, edit, Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021, manage and export data – The app allows creating, editing, managing, and exporting vector and raster layer in several formats, with access to advanced tools such as GPS data integration, visualization and editing of OpenStreetMap data, improved handling of spatial database tables, digitizing tools for OGR-supported formats and GRASS vector layers, creating and edit shapefiles and GRASS vector layers, exporting screenshots as georeferenced images, and much more.
- Analyze data – Access advanced analytics tools such as vector analysis, sampling, geoprocessing, geometry, database management tools, GRASS tools, and more.
- Publish maps on the Internet – Take advantage of the QuantumGIS ability to work as a WMS, WMTS, WMS-C or WFS and WFS-T client, and as a WMS, WCS or WFS server, and web server with UMN MapServer or GeoServer.
- Extend QGIS functionality through plugins – Take advantage of the future-proof extensible plugin architecture and libraries for the creation of new custom plugins.
- Wide Array of Core Plugins
- Support for Python Console
- Support for External Python Plugins
- And more.
Also Available: Download QGIS for Mac
Download QGIS Latest Version
Turbo VPN MOD APK (Premium Unlocked)
Sweet Home 3D Full Version Keygen Archives cover" width="" height="">
Having an VPN service available on your mobile devices is undoubtedly quite useful, as it allows Android users to make the most of their Internet connection without getting blocked or bothered by the Internet providers or any unwanted hackers. As a result, many people are looking for capable VPN application on their mobile devices to provide both convenient connections and secured protection for their Android devices.
And aside from the best mobile apps of VPNhub, Touch VPN, and a few others, you will now have another great option with Turbo VPN. Here, you can find the impressive mobile app from Innovative Connecting offering its impressive features and functions, which will allow users to fully engage themselves in their online experiences without getting bothered.
Find out more about the awesome mobile app of Turbo VPN with our complete reviews.
What does it do?
In case you haven’t realized yet, your Internet connection is often blocked by the service providers for many different reasons, either that the government doesn’t want certain sites to be accessed by their citizens, or alternatively, some sites would hide themselves from general users and only offer access to certain people. Nonetheless, if you keep on using your standard Internet connection, you won’t be able to access these hidden content.
As a result, many people are switching to their uses of VPN (virtual private network), which offers complete protection for your Internet connection, and at the same time, allow you to access all the available online content without getting blocked. Also, with the VPN services ready, you can also enjoy your complete anonymity, which will make it completely possible for Android users to engage themselves in the Internet experiences without any worries.
For that reason, Turbo VPN, with many of its interesting and useful VPN features, will allow mobile users to fully engage themselves in the online experiences. Here in the app, Android users can enjoy their high and stable Internet connection without getting bothered by the reduced speed due to the connected VPNs. And at the same time, the services will protect you from online tracking, malware, hacking, and unlock all the blocked online services whenever you want.
For those of you who’re interested, you can now fully engage yourself in the online experiences thanks to the free application of Turbo VPN. As a result, you can easily get the app from the Google Play Store and have it ready on dll fixer crack Archives mobile devices whenever you want, no payment is required.
On the other hand, to improve your in-app experiences, Turbo VPN now offers its premium application with upgraded and enhanced features. However, you will need to pay for those in-app purchases, which isn’t too interesting.
Lastly, make sure that you’re running the app on your latest Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021 device with new firmware versions to prevent any compatibility Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021 features
Here are all the exciting features that the app has to offer:
Simple and accessible application of VPN
To start with, Android users in Turbo VPN can make full uses of their mobile application and quickly get familiar with the app, thanks to its simple and accessible features. Start by making uses of the improved Ui, which provide many intuitive features and functions that you can work with.
Quickly connect to your VPN services using the useful and convenient one-touch control in Turbo VPN. And the app will automatically direct you to the most suitable networks. Also, the VPN services will now work with all your Internet connections, including WiFi, LTE, 3G, 4G, and other mobile data carriers. Thus, making it the ultimate online tool for your mobile devices.
Enjoy fast and stable Internet connection
For those of you who’re interested, you can also enjoy your fast and stable Internet connection in Turbo VPN, which offers impressive VPN speed with stable application. As a result, you can make uses of it to enjoy the fast and stable Internet connection on your mobile device, which will allow for comfortable users of Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021 VPN services.
And thanks to the huge collection of different VPN servers all over the world, Turbo VPN can offer its stable Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021 impressive Internet speed to most users. Plus, thanks to the improved and added servers in the recent updates, you can expect the app to offer more and more impressive performances.
Stay safe online with Turbo VPN
Also, as you browse the Internet and get online, your identity will mostly stay exposed to the Internet providers and most other trackers, making you an easy target for their tracking activities. And sometimes, you will find yourself getting hacked, malware, and phishing from online scammers, which is extremely annoying, especially if you have lots of important files on your system. Here, the app will protect your network traffic by enabling your anonymity online and secure the connection from trackers. Using encrypted data, with OpenVPN protocols, you can enjoy your completely secured online experiences.
Have fun bypassing the school or office firewall
Moreover, if you’ve have had problems with your school or office network blocking all connections from social media sites or Google, then this impressive mobile app will be your ultimate tool to bypass those network. Feel free to connect and enjoy the liberated online experiences whenever you want without getting detected by the Internet providers.
Enjoy the premium app for free on our website
Although the app does feature its free version with many impressive features, Android users in Turbo VPN will still find themselves enjoying more with the premium version of the app with many of its upgraded features. However, since these will cost you money, you might want to go for the modified version of the app on our website instead.
Here, you can enjoy all of the premium features without having to pay anything. And all it takes is for you to download the Turbo VPN Mod APK, follow the provided instructions, and you’ll be good to go. Feel free to enjoy the app and your Internet connections to the fullest.
To protect yourself while going online, and to improve your Internet browsing experience, having the VPN services ready on your mobile devices is always a must. For that reason, you’ll find Turbo VPN, with many of its impressive features a great app to enjoy. And more importantly, with the free and unlocked version of the app now available on our website, you’ll have more reasons to start enjoying it.
Free and open-source office software suite
This article is about an Office suite first released in For its discontinued ancestor first released insee alloverlimo.us
Apache OpenOffice (AOO) is an open-sourceoffice productivity software suite. It is one of the successor projects of alloverlimo.us and the designated successor of IBM Lotus Symphony. It is a close cousin of LibreOffice and NeoOffice. It contains a word processor (Writer), a spreadsheet (Calc), a presentation application (Impress), a drawing application (Draw), a formula editor (Math), and a database management application (Base).
Apache OpenOffice's default file format is the OpenDocument Format (ODF), an ISO/IEC standard. It can also read and write a wide variety of other file formats, with particular attention to those from Microsoft Office although, unlike LibreOffice, it cannot save documents in Microsoft's post Office Open XML formats, but only import them.
Apache OpenOffice is developed for Linux, macOS and Windows, with ports to other operating systems. It is distributed under the Apache license. The first release was versionon 8 May  The most recent significant feature release was versionwhich was made available in The project has continued to release minor updates that fix bugs, update dictionaries and sometimes include feature enhancements.
Difficulties maintaining a sufficient number of contributors to keep the project viable have persisted for several years. In January the project reported a lack of active developers and code contributions. There have been continual problems providing timely fixes to security vulnerabilities since  Downloads of the software peaked in simplify3d crack Archives an average of just underper day, compared to about 50, in and 
The current major version isfirst released in The most recent maintenance release was on October 6, 
See also: alloverlimo.us §History
After acquiring Sun Microsystems in JanuaryOracle Corporation continued developing alloverlimo.us and StarOffice, which it renamed Oracle Open Office. In Septemberthe majority of outside alloverlimo.us developers left the project due to concerns over Sun's, and then Oracle's, management of the project, to form The Document Foundation (TDF). TDF released the forkLibreOffice in January , which most Linux distributions soon moved to, including Oracle Linux Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021 
In AprilOracle stopped development of alloverlimo.us and laid off the remaining development team. Its reasons for doing so were not disclosed; some speculate that it was due to the loss of mindshare with much of the community moving to LibreOffice while others suggest it was a commercial decision. In June Oracle contributed the alloverlimo.us trademarks and source code to the Apache Software Foundation, which Apache re-licensed under the Apache License.IBM, to whom Oracle had contractual obligations concerning the code, appears to have preferred that alloverlimo.us be spun out to the Apache Software Foundation above other options or being abandoned by Oracle. Additionally, in Marchin the context of donating IBM Lotus Symphony to the Apache OpenOffice project, Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021, IBM expressed a preference for permissive licenses, such as the Apache license, over copyleft license. Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021 developer pool for the Apache project was seeded by IBM employees, who, from project inception through todid the majority of the development.
The project was accepted to the Apache Incubator on 13 June , the Oracle code drop was imported on 29 August , Apache OpenOffice was released 8 May  and Apache OpenOffice graduated as a top-level Apache project on 18 October 
IBM donated the Lotus Symphony codebase to the Apache Software Foundation inand Symphony was deprecated in favour of Apache OpenOffice. Many features and bug fixes, including a reworked sidebar, were merged. The IAccessible2 screen reader support from Symphony was ported and included in the AOO release (April ), although its first appearance in an open source software release was as part of LibreOffice in January  IBM ceased official participation by the release of AOO 
In SeptemberOpenOffice's project management committee chair Dennis Hamilton began a discussion of possibly discontinuing the project, after the Apache board had put them on monthly reporting due to the project's ongoing problems handling security issues.
By Decemberthe project was being called Apache alloverlimo.us (Incubating); inthe project chose the name Apache OpenOffice, a name used in the press release.
Apache OpenOffice includes OpenSymbol, DejaVu, the Gentium fonts, and the Apache-licensed ChromeOS fonts Arimo (sans serif), Tinos (serif) and Cousine (monospace).
Main article: OpenOffice Basic
Apache OpenOffice includes OpenOffice Basic, a programming language similar to Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Apache OpenOffice has some Microsoft VBA macro support. OpenOffice Basic is available in Writer, Calc, Draw, Impress and Base.
Apache OpenOffice inherits its handling of file formats from alloverlimo.us, excluding some which were supported only by copyleft libraries, such as WordPerfect support. There is no definitive list of what formats the program supports other than the program's behaviour. Notable claimed improvements in file format handling in include improved interoperability with Microsoft's format Office Open XML (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX) although it cannot write OOXML, only read it to some degree.
Use of Java
Apache OpenOffice does not bundle a Java virtual machine with the installer, as alloverlimo.us did, although the suite still requires Java for "full functionality."
Supported operating systems
Apache OpenOffice was released for x86 versions of Microsoft Windows XP or later, Linux (bit and bit), and Mac OS X or later.
Other operating systems are supported by community ports; completed ports for included various other Linux platforms, FreeBSD, OS/2 and SolarisSPARC, and ports of for Mac OS X v–vPowerPC and Solaris x OpenOffice has also been ported to OS/2, and derivatives such as ArcaOS.
Apache OpenOffice does not "release early, Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021, release often"; it eschews time-based release schedules, releasing only "when it is ready".
Apache OpenOffice has lost its initial developer participation. During March March it had only sixteen developers; the top four (by changesets) were IBM employees, and IBM had ceased official participation by the release of 
In Januarythe project reported that it was struggling to attract new volunteers because of a lack of mentoring and badly in need of contributions from experienced developers. Industry analysts noted the project's inactivity, describing it as "all but stalled" and "dying" and noting its inability to maintain OpenOffice infrastructure or security.Red Hat developer Christian Schaller sent an open letter to the Apache Software Foundation in August asking them to direct Apache OpenOffice users towards LibreOffice "for the sake of open source and free software", DAEMON Tools Lite Crack 2021 [v10.14] With Serial Number Download was widely covered and echoed by others.
The project produced two minor updates inalthough there was concern about the potential bugginess of the first of these releases. Patricia Shanahan, the release manager for the previous year's update, noted: "I don't like the idea of changes going out to millions of users having only been seriously examined by one programmer even if I'm that programmer." Brett Porter, then Apache Software Foundation chairman, asked if the project should "discourage downloads". The next update, released in Novemberincluded fixes for regressions introduced in previous releases.
The Register published an article in October entitled "Apache OpenOffice, the Schrodinger's app: No one knows if it's dead or alive, no one really wants to look inside", which found there were code committers at the time of publication, compared to in ; this was a change from the sustained growth experienced prior to The article concluded: "Reports of AOO's death appear to have been greatly exaggerated; the project just looks that way because it's moving slowly."
Between October and July the project had no release manager. During this period, in Aprila known remote code execution security vulnerability in Apache OpenOffice was announced (CVE), but the project did not have the developers available to release the software fix. Instead, the Apache project published a workaround for users, leaving the vulnerability in the download. Former PMC chair Andrea Pescetti volunteered as release manager in July  and version was released in October 
It was revealed in October that had been distributed with a known security hole (CVE) for nearly a year as the project had not had the development resources to fix it.
was known to have security issues since at least Januarybut fixes to them were delayed by an absent release manager for  The Apache Software Foundation January Board minutes were edited after publication to remove mention of the security issue, which Jim Jagielski of the ASF board claimed would be fixed by May  Fixes were finally released in October  Further unfixed problems showed up in Februarywith The Register unable to get a response from the developers, although the existing proof-of-conceptexploit doesn't work with OpenOffice out-of-the-box.
Version was released in October with a fix for a remote code execution security vulnerability (CVE) that was publicly revealed the previous month. The project had been notified in early May  The security hole had been fixed in LibreOffice since 
|||First Apache release.|
|Bug fixes, more languages.|
|New sidebar, Symphony merge, additional features.|
|Bug fixes, 9 new languages.|
|Bug fixes, Catalan support.|
|Bug fixes, better WebDAV and file locking support, redesign of the PDF export dialog.|
|Bug fixes, dictionary improvements.|
|Bug fixes, security improvements, dictionary updates.|
|Bug fixes, English dictionary updates.|
|Bug fixes, English dictionary updates.|
|Bug fixes, English dictionary updates, added support for AdoptOpenJDK.|
|Bug fixes, English dictionary updates.|
|Four bug fixes, DigiDNA iMazing 2.12.2 Crack Archives updates.|
|Two bug fixes, updated dictionaries.|
Oracle had improved Draw (adding SVG), Writer (adding ODF ) and Calc in the alloverlimo.us beta release (12 April ), though it cancelled the project only a few days later.
Apache OpenOffice was released on 8 May  It differed from the thirteen-month-older alloverlimo.us beta mainly in license-related details. Notably, the project removed both code and fonts which were under licenses unacceptable to Apache. Language support was considerably reduced, to 15 languages from in alloverlimo.us  Java, required for the database application, was no longer bundled with the software.released 23 Augustadded five languages back, with a further eight added 30 January 
Version was released 23 July  Features include merging the Symphony code drop, reimplementing the sidebar-style interface from Symphony, improved install, MS Office interoperability enhancements, and performance improvements. added nine new languages.
Version was released in April Various features lined up for include comments on text ranges, IAccessible2, in-place editing of input fields, interactive cropping, importing pictures from files and other improvements. (released 14 August ) fixed critical issues in  (released in October ) was a bugfix release, with improvements in packaging and removal of the HWP file format support associated with the vulnerability CVE (September ) had updates to the existing language dictionaries, enhanced build tools for AOO developers, a bug fix for databases on macOS, and a security fix for vulnerability CVE contained security fixes. Version was released in Decembercontaining bug fixes.
As a result of harmful downloads being offered by scammers, the project strongly recommends all downloads be made via its official download page, which is managed off-site by SourceForge. SourceForge reported 30 million downloads for the Apache OpenOffice series by Januarymaking it one of SourceForge's top downloads; the project claimed 50 million downloads of Apache OpenOffice x as of 15 Mayslightly over one year after the release of (8 May ), 85, downloads of all versions by 1 January , million by April , million by the end of  and million by November 
As of May (the first million downloads), 87% of downloads via SourceForge were for Windows, 11% for Mac OS X and 2% for Linux; statistics for the first 50 million downloads remained consistent, at 88% Windows, 10% Mac OS X, and 2% Linux.
Apache OpenOffice is available in the FreeBSD ports tree.
Derivatives include AndrOpen Office, a port for Android, and Office for iOS, both ported by Akikazu Yoshikawa.
LibreOffice also used some changes from Apache OpenOffice. In% of new commits in LibreOffice came from Apache contributors; inonly 11 commits from Apache OpenOffice were merged into LibreOffice, representing % of LibreOffice's commits for the period. LibreOffice earlier rebased its LGPLor-later codebase on the Apache OpenOffice source code (though it used MPL, not the Apache) to allow wider (but still copyleft) licensing under MPL and LGPLor-later.
Older versions of NeoOffice included stability fixes from Apache OpenOffice, though NeoOffice and later versions are based on LibreOffice 
- ^ abcdefg"The Apache OpenOffice Project Announces Apache OpenOffice™ " (Press release). Apache Software Foundation. 8 May Retrieved 9 May
- ^"New release for Apple's macOS 11 (Big Sur) - Also with fixes for Linux and Windows". Apache OpenOffice blog. Retrieved 4 February
- ^"AOO Release Notes". //binaries/en-US/ (Confluence). alloverlimo.us Retrieved 4 May
- ^ ab"The Apache Software Foundation Announces Five Years of Apache® OpenOffice™ as a Top-Level Project". The Apache Software Foundation Blog. Apache Software Foundation. 19 October Retrieved 19 October
- ^ ab"Licenses". Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 21 January
- ^ abWeir, Rob (21 January ). "Merging Lotus Symphony: Allegro moderato". Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 23 July
- ^"Why alloverlimo.us". Apache Software Foundation. Archived from the original on 4 January Retrieved 16 August
- ^ abBranscombe, Mary (6 August ). "Apache OpenOffice review". TechRadar. Retrieved 26 March
- ^ abcd"The Apache Software Foundation Board of Directors Meeting Minutes January 21, ". Apache Software Foundation. 21 January Retrieved 3 May
- ^ abcCorbet, Jonathan (8 July ). "OpenOffice and CVE". alloverlimo.us. Retrieved 18 July
- ^Edge, Jake (27 July ). "Apache OpenOffice and CVE". alloverlimo.us. Retrieved 4 August
- ^ abClaburn, Thomas (28 April ). "Apache OpenOffice: Not dead yet, you'll just have to wait until mid-May for mystery security fixes". The Register. Retrieved 28 April
- ^ abClaburn, Thomas (4 February ). "LibreOffice patches malicious code-execution bug, Apache OpenOffice – wait for it, wait for it – doesn't". The Register. Retrieved 28 February
- ^"Apache OpenOffice Download Statistics". alloverlimo.us 3 January Retrieved 4 September
- ^"AOO Release Notes". 6 October Retrieved 7 October
- ^Gilbertson, Scott (14 March ). "openSUSE rocks despite missing GNOME: Fork, yeah: LibreOffice replaces OpenOffice". The Register. Retrieved 30 December
- ^Paul, Ryan (2 November ). "Fork off: mass exodus from OOo as contributors join LibreOffice". Ars Technica. Retrieved 26 December
- ^"[native-lang] Every end is a new beginning". alloverlimo.us 31 October Retrieved 5 January
- ^"OpenOffice wird zu LibreOffice: Die OpenOffice-Community löst sich von Oracle" [OpenOffice to LibreOffice: The OpenOffice community dissolves Oracle]. Heise Online (in German). 28 September Retrieved 21 June
- ^Paul, Ryan (28 September ). "Document Foundation forks alloverlimo.us, liberates it from Oracle". Ars Technica. Retrieved 26 December
- ^Behrens, Thorsten; Effenberger, Florian (February ). "LibreOffice und The Document Foundation: Die Freiheit, die ich meine " [LibreOffice and The Document Foundation: The freedom that I mean ]. iX Magazine (in German). Heinz Heise. Retrieved 21 June
- ^Effenberger, Florian (25 January ). "The Document Foundation launches LibreOffice ". alloverlimo.us Retrieved 16 November
- ^ abGold, Jon (25 May ). "Most OpenOffice users run Windows". Network World. Retrieved 27 December
- ^"LibreOffice has replaced OpenOffice in Debian". Debian wiki. Debian. 26 February Retrieved 20 June
- ^Vaughan-Nichols, Steven J. (23 January ). "Ubuntu opts for LibreOffice over Oracle's OpenOffice". ZDNet. Retrieved 19 January
- ^Gilbertson, Scott (14 March ). "openSUSE rocks despite missing GNOME". The Register. Retrieved 19 January
- ^Hillesley, Richard (2 October ). "Open-source development: The history of OpenOffice shows why licensing matters". TechRepublic. Retrieved 22 June
- ^"Ironie: Oracle liefert nun LibreOffice aus" [Irony: Oracle now provides LibreOffice]. alloverlimo.us (in German). 22 July Retrieved 22 June
- ^"Oracle Linux Release Notes". alloverlimo.us June Retrieved 19 June
- ^ ab"Oracle Announces Its Intention to Move alloverlimo.us to a Community-based Project". 15 April Retrieved 5 June
- ^Gold, Jon (9 April ). "Open-Xchange takes aim at no less than Microsoft Office, Google Docs". Network World. Retrieved 23 June
- ^Paul, Ryan (18 April ). "Oracle gives up on OpenOffice after community forks the project". Avocode Crack v4.13.2 & Keygen Free Download  Technica. Retrieved 19 April
- ^Phipps, Simon (May ). "alloverlimo.us and contributor agreements". alloverlimo.us. Retrieved 29 January
- ^"Statements on alloverlimo.us Contribution to Apache" (Oracle blog version). MarketWire. June Retrieved 15 June
- ^Hamilton, Dennis (24 May ). "RE: LibreOffice relicensing efforts". Apache Incubator mailing list. Apache Software Foundation. Archived from the original CrackPur - 4 September Retrieved 13 October
- ^Hillesley, Richard (6 July ). "OpenOffice – splits and pirouettes". The H online. Heinz Heise. Archived from the original on 7 December Retrieved 9 May Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021, Steven J. (31 May ). "What the heck is happening with OpenOffice? (UPDATE)". ZDNet Linux and Open Source. Retrieved 27 December
- ^Heintzman, Douglas (12 March ). "Symphony is alive and well and living at Apache: Explaining IBM's document strategy". IBM Software Blog. IBM. Archived from the original on 27 September Retrieved 16 June
- ^Kowalsk, Luke (1 June ). File Magic v1.0 crack serial keygen incubator project proposal" (attachment to ). Oracle. Retrieved 22 September
- ^ abCorbet, Jonathan (25 March ). "Development activity in LibreOffice and OpenOffice". alloverlimo.us. Retrieved 3 April
- ^Oliver, Andrew (26 August ). "In defense of Apache". Retrieved 28 August
- ^Hillesley, Richard (4 April ). "Apache OpenOffice: who knows where the time goes?". LinuxUser. Retrieved 11 June
- ^Vaughan-Nichols, Steven J. (28 October ). "Does OpenOffice have a future?". ZDNet Linux and Open Source. Retrieved 27 December
- ^ abBrill, Ed. "More on the Lotus Symphony and desktop productivity roadmap". Ed Brill. Archived from the original on 6 June Retrieved 18 October
- ^Phipps, Simon (9 May ). "Open Source Suites Highly Active". Computerworld UK. Archived from the original on 21 September Retrieved 2 July
- ^"alloverlimo.us Incubation Status", Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021. Apache Software Foundation. June Retrieved 18 June
- ^"Infrastructure / INFRA Load initial SVN dump for OOO Podling". Apache JIRA issue tracker. Apache Software Foundation. 29 August Retrieved 19 October
- ^Taft, Darryl K. (18 October ). "Apache OpenOffice Becomes Top-Level Project". alloverlimo.us Retrieved 5 January
- ^"The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache OpenOffice™ as a Top-Level Project: The Apache Software Foundation Blog". alloverlimo.us Retrieved 5 January
- ^Weir, Rob (18 October ). "OpenOffice Graduates from the Apache Incubator". Apache OpenOffice blog. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 5 January
- ^Jackson, Joab (23 July ). "Apache OpenOffice gets a handy-dandy sidebar". PC World. Retrieved 23 July
- ^"LibreOffice Focusing On Performance And Interoperability, And Improving The Integration With Microsoft Windows". The Document Foundation. 30 January Retrieved 14 February
- ^ abcByfield, Bruce (30 September ). "LibreOffice, OpenOffice, and rumors of unification". Linux Magazine. Retrieved 3 December
- ^"Contemplating the possible retirement of Apache OpenOffice". alloverlimo.us. 2 September
- ^"Apache diskutiert über Ende von OpenOffice". alloverlimo.us (in German). 2 September
- ^Bantle, Ulrich (2 September ). "Apache denkt über Ende von Openoffice nach» Linux-Magazin". Linux-Magazin (in German). Retrieved 2 September
- ^"Open Letter to the Open Document Format Ecosystem". Apache Software Foundation. December Retrieved 1 January
- ^Weir, Rob (4 June ). "alloverlimo.us is now Apache OpenOffice". Apache OpenOffice blog. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 17 June
- ^"alloverlimo.us Wiki— External/Modules". 4 September Retrieved 20 June
- ^ abc"IP_Clearance". alloverlimo.us Archived from the original on 17 August Retrieved 18 October
- ^"IP_Clearance Impact". alloverlimo.us Retrieved 18 October
- ^Weir, Rob (28 June ). "Re: question". Apache openoffice-dev mailing list. Retrieved 16 August
- ^ ab"Apache OpenOffice Release Notes". Apache OpenOffice. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 17 August
- ^ ab"Java & Apache OpenOffice, alloverlimo.us". Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 30 December
- ^"Instructions for Downloading and Installing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. 1 September Retrieved 18 October
- ^"System Requirements for Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 21 March
- ^"Apache OpenOffice Solaris Sparc". alloverlimo.us 31 August Archived from the original on 15 January Retrieved 5 January
- ^"alloverlimo.us". alloverlimo.us Retrieved 22 May
- ^"Apache OpenOffice Solaris x86". alloverlimo.us 4 June Archived from the original on 26 April Retrieved 5 January
- ^"Apache OpenOffice for OS/2 and OS/2 based systems GA". 29 January
- ^"Does ArcaOS (Blue Lion) include Lotus SmartSuite for OS/2 Warp?". Arca Noae LLC. Retrieved 29 August
- ^Weir, Rob (10 June ). "When will OpenOffice version X be released?". Apache Open Office blog. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 4 July
- ^Byfield, Bruce (21 April ). "Is OpenOffice Dying?". Datamation. Retrieved 12 September
- ^Corbet, Jonathan (18 August ). "Schaller: An Open Letter to Apache Foundation and Apache OpenOffice team". alloverlimo.us. Retrieved 19 August
- ^Thommes, Ferdinand (17 August ). "Offener Brief an die Apache Foundation in Sachen OpenOffice" [Open letter to the Apache Foundation concerning OpenOffice]. alloverlimo.us (in German). Retrieved 23 August
- ^Anderson, Tim (19 August ). "OpenOffice project 'all but dead upstream' argues prominent user". The Register. Retrieved 23 August
- ^"公开信呼吁Apache基金会放弃OpenOffice" [Apache Software Foundation called on in open letter to abandon OpenOffice]. CNBeta (in Chinese). 19 August Retrieved 23 August
- ^Gee, Sue (19 August ). "Should OpenOffice Be Closed?". IProgrammer. Retrieved 23 August
- ^Buis, Henk-Jan (20 August ). "Is het niet eens tijd om OpenOffice ten grave te dragen?" [Isn't it time to bury OpenOffice?]. alloverlimo.us (in Dutch). Retrieved 23 August
- ^Pomeyrol, J. (18 August ). "¿Debería desaparecer Apache OpenOffice en favor de LibreOffice y el software libre?" [Should Apache OpenOffice disappear in favor of LibreOffice and free software?]. MuyLinux (in Spanish). Retrieved 23 August
- ^Auffray, Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021, Christophe (20 August ). "OpenOffice est mort. Pourquoi ne pas le dire?" [OpenOffice is dead. Why not say it?]. alloverlimo.us (in French). Retrieved 23 August
- ^López Michelone, Manuel (21 August ). "¿Debería cerrarse OpenOffice?" [Should OpenOffice be closed?]. Unocero (in Portuguese). Retrieved 25 August
- ^Hoffman, Chris (28 August ). "Why you should ditch OpenOffice and use the free LibreOffice suite: Developers, developers, developers". PC World. Retrieved 29 August
- ^Claburn, Thomas (7 November ). "Apache OpenOffice: We're OK with not being super cool PS: Watch out for that Mac bug". The Register. Retrieved 6 February
- ^ ab"The Apache OpenOffice Project Announces Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. 18 November Retrieved 18 November
- ^Claburn, Thomas (10 October ). "Apache OpenOffice, the Schrodinger's app: No one knows if it's dead or alive, no one Madden NFL 22 Free Download PC Game wants to look inside". The Register. Retrieved 21 November
- ^"Growth in Project Committers".
- ^Retirement announcement, October ; note of position still being unfilledArchived 4 February at the Wayback Machine, March
- ^ ab"Draft Release Notes AOO ". Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021 OpenOffice Wiki. Retrieved 15 September
- ^ ab"Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". The Apache OpenOffice Blog. Apache Software Foundation. 28 October
- ^Corbet, Jonathan (8 September ). "What's next for Apache OpenOffice". alloverlimo.us. Retrieved 4 December
- ^ ab"Board of Directors Meeting Minutes". Apache Foundation. 18 January Archived from the original on 18 April Retrieved 18 April
- ^Marcus (17 April ). "Re: ASF logo in Splash Screen?". Apache OpenOffice development list. Retrieved 20 April
- ^"Apache OpenOffice Security Team Bulletin". Apache Software Foundation. 26 October Archived from the original on 26 October
- ^Claburn, Thomas (20 September ). "Apache OpenOffice can be hijacked by malicious documents, fix still in beta". The Register. Retrieved 8 October
- ^Lim, Eugene (17 September ). "All Your (d)Base Are Belong To Us, Part 1: Code Execution in Apache OpenOffice (CVE–)". CSG @ GovTech - Medium. Retrieved 8 October
- ^"CVE". Debian Security Bug Tracker. 17 September Retrieved 8 October
- ^ abWeir, Rob (23 August ). "Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache OpenOffice blog. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 10 September
- ^ ab"AOO Release Notes". Apache OpenOffice. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 4 October
- ^ ab"AOO Release Notes". Apache OpenOffice. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 7 September
- ^ ab"AOO Release Notes". Apache Software Foundation. 21 August Retrieved 22 August
- ^"Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. 12 October
- ^ ab"Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. 30 December Retrieved 2 January
- ^"Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. 21 September Retrieved 29 September
- ^"Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. 10 November Retrieved 10 November
- ^"Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation. 8 February Retrieved 8 February
- ^"AOO Release Notes - Apache OpenOffice Community - Apache Software Foundation".
- ^"Announcing Apache OpenOffice ". Apache Software Foundation, Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021. 4 May Retrieved 4 May
- ^"News". alloverlimo.us Retrieved 14 January
- ^Rooney, Paula (8 May ). "Apache OpenOffice makes official debut; LibreOffice makes its case". ZDNet. Archived from the original on 8 May Retrieved 9 May
- ^"AOO Release Notes". alloverlimo.us.
- ^"ASF Legal Previously Asked Questions". alloverlimo.us Retrieved 5 January
- ^"Language localization status". OpenOffice Language Localization Project. 12 April Retrieved 20 June
- ^Weir, Rob. "Apache OpenOffice now available in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and Scottish Gaelic". Apache OpenOffice blog. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 11 February
- ^Weir, Rob (23 July ). "A short celebration, and then back to work". Apache OpenOffice blog. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 5 January
- ^Robert Weir (1 November ). "alloverlimo.us IBM Priorities". openoffice-dev (Mailing list). Retrieved 19 December
- ^"Contribution". Apache OpenOffice Wiki. Apache Software Foundation. 17 May Retrieved 20 June
- ^Pescetti, Andrea. "OO Updates". Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 18 July
- ^Nestor, Marius. "Apache OpenOffice Brings Enhancements to the Build Tools, Security Fixes". softpedia. Retrieved 4 June
- ^"AOO Release Notes - Apache OpenOffice Community - Apache Software Foundation". alloverlimo.us. Retrieved 2 April
- ^Weir, Rob (28 June ). "How to Safely Download Apache OpenOffice". Apache OpenOffice blog. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 13 October
- ^Galoppini, R (2 January ). "Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Lightworks Pro 14.6.0 Crack & License Key [2021.3] Full Free Download Upcoming Features". SourceForge. alloverlimo.us Retrieved 4 January
- ^Weir, Rob (15 May ). "Apache OpenOffice: One Year, 50 Million Downloads", Virtual Safe Professional 3.4.0 + Crack [ Latest ] Free Download 2021. Apache OpenOffice blog. Apache Software Foundation.
- ^Weir, Rob (1 January ). "85 million downloads". email@example.com mailing list. Apache Software Foundation. Retrieved 4 January
- ^Chacos, Brad. "Apache OpenOffice hits major million downloads milestone in under two years". PC World. Retrieved 19 April
- ^"Over million downloads of Apache OpenOffice". The Apache Software Foundation. 28 November
- ^Galoppini, Roberto (18 June ). "Re: Download stats per platform?". Apache openoffice-dev mailing list. Retrieved 6 October
- ^"Index of head/editors/openoffice-4". Retrieved 24 October